Monday 18 January 2016

Sofa Shelf - Phantoms and Secrets

Three books on the shelf this week:

The Phantom of the Opera - Gaston Leroux

This book is in my top ten, maybe even in my top five, so it's one that I'm looking forward to reading again. First time round I know that I caught myself reading it when I should have been doing other things - but I had to know what was going to happen! Hoping for similar enjoyment this time!

Hudson Taylor's Spiritual Secret - Dr & Mrs Howard Taylor

Bit different to The Phantom of the Opera. I don't much about Hudson Taylor so I thought it was about time I found out about him. His is one of those names that I hear quite often but don't know who they are or what their significance is. Maybe I will find out!


The Mysterious Affair at Styles - Agatha Christie

First ever Poirot. Need I say more? Can hardly wait to start it!

No comments:

Post a Comment