Monday 13 April 2015

Something Fishy

Like I said in my previous post I had no idea that a story about fishing would inspire such an emotional response from me! I'm now nearing the end and I have to say that I am nearing tears at the thought that it will all soon be over. It's not the first time that I've read a book set in a fishing community - Sylvia's Lovers by Elizabeth Gaskell has a seafaring element to it, but it is the first time that my imagination has spent a week on a boat, full of fish, off the shore of America.

When I've finished it I will give you a bit more info on what happens on this boat load of fish. But I will give you a clue - it involves fish. 

When I haven't been reading about this particular fishing boat, called We're Here, I have of course been stitching away. 

Look here is a tiny mouse:



No comments:

Post a Comment