Saturday 13 December 2014

Star Amnesty

EG and I have lost the star stickers that we need for our chart. Awkward. We also both have at least two stars waiting to go onto the chart. We have both done a little search, but the truth is that the most likely location of the stars is behind the Christmas Tree. Which involves a lot of reaching and possible encounters with spiders.

I can do the reaching but I don't do spiders.

By the end of today I want to have made a decent attempt at getting at least one more star. It's far too cold to go outside so I am wrapping myself in blankets and settling in with The Cuckoo's Calling. The problem is this makes me want to watch either a Poirot or Miss Marple, but I suppose those are nice things to get distracted by.

No doubt I will do some stitching as well, so looks like it is shaping up for a productive yet chilled day. So long as I don't have to take one any spiders!

No comments:

Post a Comment