Monday 1 September 2014

Book of the Month - August '14

It doesn't seem to have been a long month, but out of the books that I have read this month No Guts No Glory is the book that is book of the month. I am reading a few books that are compilations and this was the first of the current phase.

Even though I'm not involved in youth or children's ministry this book was worth reading. Unless you're involved in something it is hard to know what it is like or what has to happen to make it work. This book has a double positive in that it is good if you are involved or thinking about getting involved with youth work, but also if you just want to know what the thinking behind the ministry is. Having read this book I have a lot more respect for people who work with children and youth.

There is more about what I thought about this book and why you should read it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment