Tuesday 10 June 2014

Weekend Adventures

Last weekend saw EG and I travel down south for a bit of an adventure. We stayed in an amazing place with some amazing people (thank you to both of them, you know who you are :) ) and we had some adventures too.

As usual buying one book soon turned into buying multiple books, but most of them were 50p - what a bargain! EG tried to buy a picture frame from a charity shop but was told it was part of the shop and therefore not for sale. Not that it matched anything else in the shop and I doubt it would have been missed had it been sold.

Tired of raiding the charity shops for books we returned and sat in the sun to read. I managed three pages before I realised that I had been asleep for the past half hour. Not much reading done but it was nice to see the sun - an old friend we don't see very often. Our weekend also involved a trip to see a film that had partly been filmed in a location that we knew - all top secret of course, and lots of Mexican food provided by our hosts.

So although our adventures were not that daring we had fun. And now I need to work out where I am going to put my new books.

No comments:

Post a Comment