Sunday 8 June 2014

Room for Books

The problems start when you go out for the day and don't intend to buy any books. Then you see one that you would like, so you buy that one - because it is only one book and you're not going to buy any more that day. But somehow that one book turns into three books, and because this isn't a one off event, it happens almost everytime that you go out, you are starting to run out of space.
Still friends despite near desk death

Which is why I spent the weekend shifting furniture around my room so that I can have another bookcase. It wasn't all bad, I've done some sorting and clearing out, but the biggest change was the removal of the desk. Which was a challenge in itself.

EG and I had to get it out my room, down the stairs, through the living room and out the front door. We did succeed but only after we had come close to dropping it on, first my head, and then EG's head. Without too much injury to ourselves we got it out and to its destination.

Now I have space for a bookcase, which I don't think will remain empty for very long!

2 comments:

  1. I've just worked out how to fit another bookshelf in our house too :)

    ReplyDelete