Saturday 7 June 2014

Odd Reading Locations


What's the weirdest place that you have read a book or seen someone reading one? For me I've read books in some odd places.
Books provided entertainment when I was waiting for something. So I've read in the obvious places; cars, railway stations, waiting rooms etc. When I was younger they were a good way to avoid watching my sister receive her vaccinations (I'm squeamish), so I can add a doctor's room to my list.
In earlier posts I've talked about my love of cycling. I used to sometimes cycle with my parents, but as I got older I got faster, and they didn't. My solution to this was to cycle on ahead for a few miles and then pull out a book and sit on the grass verge and wait for them to catch up. Now that I spend some time on a turbo trainer I've worked out a way to read while I sit on that (and exercise!).
What are your strange reading experiences?

No comments:

Post a Comment