Tuesday 3 June 2014

A Steady Response to a Challenge

The arms that hurt
It's another week and another two stars added to the chart. EG remains ahead on 16 books read, but I am now catching up with my 12. The Bank Holiday helped, but I feel that progress will continue to be made. Even if it is slow.

I like to think that I can read in any conditions. Last weekend saw me reading whilst wearing only one slipper, because I forgot to take both slippers home with me. Muppet. Although reading with one cold foot was distracting, I pressed on, and another star on the chart made it all worthwhile.

The challenge of this week will be reading with the non-existent muscles in my arms aching, because I helped my housemate carry 17 kilos of bookcase up the hill. It was fun, but my arms hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment