Monday 19 May 2014

Sofa Shelf

Even more newbies:

Dig Even Deeper - Andrew Sach & Richard Alldritt

This is the sequel to a book called Dig Deeper. Dig Deeper gives you tools to help you study the Bible, and Dig Even Deeper shows you what it looks like to use them on the book of Exodus. So Bible in hand I'm looking to see how they work.

Le Tour - Geoffrey Wheatcroft

The Tour de France isn't far away so now is a good time to read a book about the history of the Tour. I have a vague idea about how it all started but I'm looking forward to finding out more about it.

Sweet Poison - David Gillespie

Last year I found out that I was probably having too much sugar. This is a book that I discovered when I was trying to find out why I felt so bad when I tried to cut down my sugar intake. I've pretty much succeeded with the sugar, but I'd like to know what was going on when I was addicted to it.

Inferno - Dan Brown

The last of the Robert Langdon series. Maybe he can redeem himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment