Sunday 25 May 2014

El Mexicana

Happy Days
Burritos are at present my favourite food. I've been making my own for a few months and I think that they're not bad. But I don't want to stop there, there are other Mexican dishes that I want to have a go at making. I have a recipe for churros (this is one that I really want to have a go at) which are sweet and edible - I don't know how else to describe them other than that they taste amazing and if you've never had one go out and find a place that sells them and buy some. You won't regret it. 

EG is waiting for me to try making quesadillas, but I also want to try enchiladas and have another go at making flautas. Flautas are a sort of deep fried fajita. It was the first time I'd ever attempted to deep fry anything and it didn't go too well!
Anyway will keep you posted on my Mexican food adventures - will try not to burn the house down! 

No comments:

Post a Comment