Thursday 22 May 2014

A Two Star Week

I feel like the stars are appearing, but the progress is still slow. I am five books behind EG, who has read 15 of her 64 book target. I have only read 10 of the 66 I need to read. It's not looking good. And I suspect that EG has just finished another.

EG has been reading Life After Life by Kate Atkinson for the book club that she goes to. From what I've heard it sounds confusing so I might give that one a miss. Also it is massive, so not great for quick reading in order to get stars on the chart.

What I do when I'm not reading
One thing that I have been doing this week is to make a spreadsheet for all the books that I own. The idea is that I will know what I have got so that I don't buy duplicates. This is a worry as I've managed to buy three copies of the same book!

The weekend is coming soon so my plan is to get the spreadsheet finished and get more stars. We'll see how that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment